March 24, 2019
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a variety of ways:
Information You Give Us. We may collect your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, demographic information (such as your gender), and other similar information you give us directly through our Website.
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Website, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, geo-location, and information about your use of and actions on our Website.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Cookies help us make our Site and your visit better.
Do Not Track. We currently do not participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
- For marketing or market research purposes.
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events and other news about our services.
- To create anonymized, de-identified or aggregated information for marketing, market research, internal analysis, analytics and any other legally permissible purposes.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share personal information such as your name and primary contact information as follows:
- We may share information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may also share information with third parties for other purposes without your consent, but only in an aggregated and/or anonymized format.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. Should such an event occur, TD2 will endeavor to direct the transferee to use personal information in a manner that is consistent with the Policy in effect at the time such personal information was collected and will comply with any legal or regulatory additional requirements applicable to those transfers.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You will only receive our marketing e-mail communications if you “opt-in” to receive them, however, if you opted-in in error, or no longer wish to receive such e-mails, our marketing e-mails inform you how to “opt-out” at any time. You may send requests about personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Website works for you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TD2 takes reasonable steps to protect the personal information you provide via our Website. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no company can fully prevent security risks and as such you understand and agree that mistakes may happen and that bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards. If a breach in security of your personal information occurs, we will notify you via the e-mail you provided through the Website.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND ERASURE
You may inquire as to whether TD2 is processing Personal Information about you, request access to your personal information, and ask that we limit, restrict, correct, amend, or delete your personal information. To request access to, recieve, seek rectification, or request erasure of your personal information held by TD2, please contact us at email@example.com, or write to us at:
Translational Drug Development, LLC
13208 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 100
Scottsdale, AZ 85259.
Although TD2 makes good faith efforts to provide individuals with access to their personal information, there may be circumstances in which TD2 is unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy in the case in question or where it is commercially proprietary. If TD2 determines that access should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, TD2 will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your personal information.
UNDER AGE 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete said information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at:
Translational Drug Development, LLC
13208 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 100
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
UNDER AGE 18
Minors under 18 years of age may have the personal information that they have provided to TD2 through this Website deleted by sending an e-mail to at email@example.com requesting deletion. Please note that while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your personal information does not ensure complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND TRANSFERS
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal information or data to the United States. By providing your personal information, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.