What Makes Our I-O Models Different?
Predict early response for your new agent with a comprehensive panel of murine tumor cell line models in combination with a variety of checkpoint inhibitors. Here’s why our validated panel of syngeneic models are the most trusted on the market:
- Ensure Accurate Results: With an established and consistent microbiome, our clients have the peace-of-mind of quality, uncompromised results.
- Cell Surface Expression: Our models have been profiled for PD-L1 and PD-L2 cell surface expression.
- Get a Consistent Host: Access a known and stable host from start-to-finish through 16S ribosomal RNA (rRNA) gene sequencing, launched before the study even begins to define the microbiome at the onset.
- Quantitate Effector Cells: Through multi-parameter flow cytometry, we use immunophenotyping to characterize tumor-associated immune effector cells.
- T, B and NK cell enumeration
- T-lymphocytes and subsets, B-lymphocytes and subsets
- Monocytes, granulocytes and dendritic cells