In Vitro Pharmacology
Access Proof of Concept Tumor Cell Lines
Our clients have access to more than 300 validated tumor cell lines to direct clinical and regulatory strategy. As part of that preclinical collection of screening tools, you can:
- Predict Response: Identify sensitivity and resistance profiles for your drug.
- Apply Proven Contexts: Shape study design with a better understanding of mutational context to direct patient enrichment strategies.
- Accelerate Results: Fast-track development with human and murine models that represent major histologies and rare tumors, in combination with approved standard agents.
- Make Selection Easier: Many lines have been characterized using a variety of tools, including mutational analysis, gene expression profiling, and more that can guide cell line selection.
- Learn More Through Viability Assays: Quantify growth inhibitory effects, evaluate interactions between chemotherapy and new agents, and determine optimal drug sequencing.
Explore Drug Effects on Immune Cells
Assessing of the effects of your drug on antitumor immune cells can give earlier guidance on future immuno-oncology combination strategies.
Get Rapid, Accurate Compound Delivery
Our in-house Tecan D300 digital dispenser provides accurate and repeatable delivery of small and large molecules—and supports simple titrations to complex combination schemes.
Explore Our High-Risk Myeloma Cell Panel
For those engaged in multiple myeloma research, we provide access to highly predictive screening programs, including a diverse high-risk myeloma cell panel representing the major genomic alterations, now available for in vitro screening. We also hold commercial rights to the most predictive in vivo myeloma mouse model, the Vk*Myc model, to further explore the efficacy of new myeloma agents.