This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use our Website.
Accessing our Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on our Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or the entire Website, to users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of our Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Alter, copy, distribute, transmit, or derive another work from any content obtained from our Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of our Website or any services or materials available through our Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of our Website, or which, as determined in our sole discretion, may harm the Company or users of our Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of our Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through our Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access our Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
- Attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website.
These content standards apply to any and all materials that you may provide to our Website. Such materials must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, such materials must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Changes to our Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to our Website
TD2 does not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to TD2 via our Website. Any submission by you to TD2, including but not limited to, questions, comments, suggestions or the like shall be deemed to be non-confidential and shall become the property of TD2. Furthermore, by your submission you grant TD2 an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute such information. TD2 shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever.
When you visit our Website or send an e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. Accordingly, you explicitly consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Linking to our Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from our Website
If our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The Company is the owner of our Website and is based in the State of Arizona in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that our Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to our Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access our Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or our Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITEOR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITEOR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITEIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT OUR WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Waiver of Jury Trial and Class Actions
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITEOR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITEOR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Translational Drug Development, LLC, 13208 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85259.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to our Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our Website.